1. Payment of Tuition Fees:
- It is the responsibility of all students to be familiarized with the procedures regarding payment of fees and other charges for each semester;
- All students are charged with full fees and charges unless the University determines that a student pays the subsidized fees .
- Tuition and semester fee for each semester is to be paid in full amount during the course registration of the semester, unless he/she is permitted to pay it by installments .
- Dues (if any) should be settled as per installment determined by Accounts and Finance Division(ACFD,IIUC) before the Semester Final Examination, otherwise students may be barred from sitting for the Final Examination. Moreover, results of their examination will be withheld until the fees are settled. Fine will be imposed for late payment of installment.
- The University has the right to revise the fee structure without any prior notice. All fees are to be paid through the Islami Bank Bangladesh Ltd., Chawk Bazar Branch, Chittagong in favor of International Islamic University Chittagong for the students studying at city. Whereas, the students of Permanent Campus would deposit the fees and charges through the Exim Bank, Sitakunda Branch in favor of International Islamic University Chittagong. It should be noted that course registration form would not be accepted by Office of the CoE unless the student gets clearance by the authorized signatory of the Accounts and Finance Division(ACFD),IIUC.